Thursday, August 02, 2007

I am back. Sorry for the break

It has been a hectic year and I have not been disciplined enough to keep my blog up to date. No excuses, and I will rectify that from now on.

What has been happening so far? Well we have had a lot of challenges but also a lot of great things happening. The down side has been the death of my Mother in March. It was not unexpected but it still is a challenge. My Dad and Mom were together for over 50 years and he is feeling the effect of loosing his partner. We are supporting him but it takes time.

I have been to South Africa, Canada, India, USA, Vienna, Amsterdam, Belguim, etc. etc. A lot of fun and met some amazing people. The ones that have been most inspiring have been the opportunity to meet Jim Collins and chat with him. What a lovely man! Also the chance to meet and also listen to Madleine Albright speak.

There is so much happening and it is such an exciting time to be living and to be in business!!!! India was amazing. It was fascinating to see what was going on there.

Anyway, I am going to add a few articles to the blogg and post things as I remember them as well as commit to keeping this up to date.

In hope you are having a good time where ever you are and thanks for reading.

Best wishes

Paul
July 2007

No comments: